Recently FRF hosted an informational webinar to help explain the issue for members and answer any questions business owners may have. This presentation, from experienced panelists and attorneys Nicole Sieb Smith and Jacey Kaps from FRF Chairman’s Circle members Rumberger, Kirk & Caldwell, will discuss proactive steps retailers can take to avoid such claims and at the same time reach more disabled customers through their websites.
ADA Website Compliance WebinarWritten by Global Presence Admin
Global Presence Enterprises, LLC. is a marketing, design, and consulting company. We help organizations grow! The views expressed by contributing authors on our blog do not always represent the philosophy, methods, and values of Global Presence. They are published for educational, discussion and inspirational purposes.
Latest from Global Presence Admin
- Can Yelp Reviews Help Improve Patient Care?
- EHRs in 2028 - What should the future look like? - 2018 EHR National Symposium - Stanford Medicine
- 6 Facebook Ads Tools and Strategies to Beat Your Competition in 2019 (Spy FB Ads & Crush Them!)
- Why EHR Vendors Can't Solve Healthcare's Interoperability Problem
- How to Install One Extension to Multiple Joomla Sites at Once